Saturday, February 22, 2014

Waiting game...


 Click here for Bob's Autobiography
Click to view Bob's Autobiography

Shipped the bike out on Thursday and the two boxes of my gear on Friday to the bike shop and hotel in San Diego....

Let's hope FedEx doesn't lose anything or I might be WALKING across the US of A and sleeping on dirt!!!! ;-)

The Blue Wild Expo for freediving and spearfishing is here in Ft Lauderdale this weekend and my buddy Bob Croft is here selling and autographing his autobiography and my dear friend Martin Stepanek will have the FII booth set up (before he moves to Kona next month!) so I am booked for the next two days and will probably get in no training but I WILL have a good time with my friends!

Life is truly worthwhile when you have great family and friends!





3 comments:

  1. It was so cool to see Bob & Edna! They are just such amazing people.

    So, what day do you leave? Has everything arrived in San Diego?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything arrived fine so I'm all settled in here in San Diego. Headed out for a ride in a bit when it warms up!

      Delete
  2. Riding with you vicariously! You go, boy! Gotta hand it to ya! Gretchen-just back from New York City and the Berkshires.

    ReplyDelete